At International Corrosion Services, we aspire to excellence in HSE performance and view this as fundamental to the core properties of our business. In fact, we’re proud to say that:
We are committed to:
- Providing a safe and healthy workplace, free of occupational injuries and illness.
- Creating a culture that puts HSE first through leadership, participation, training and development.
- Conducting our business in a way that protects, or enhances, community, safety, amenity and the natural environment.
- Continuous improvement in our HSE Performance.
- Compliance with all legal obligations as the minimum requirement for our Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
Identifying, Assessing and Controlling
In all of our operations, we strive to achieve our goals through:
- Identifying, assessing and controlling hazards and risks.
- Setting, monitoring and communicating meaningful performance measures to employees and stakeholders.
- Actively identifying and implementing opportunities to improve HSE outcomes.
- Establishing and maintaining comprehensive HSE management systems, compliant with our Quality System and laws and regulations.
With a commitment to excellence and in pursuing higher standards in HSE performance we value:
- Adhering to the International Corrosion Services corporate values in managing HSE and working with all stakeholder groups.
- Leadership and accountability at all levels in the organisation to promote a culture of excellence in HSE performance.
We believe we are all responsible for International Corrosion Services’s HSE performance, which is why uphold the following standards:
- No business objective will take priority over health, safety and the environment.
- On an individual basis, we are all accountable and empowered to ensure our actions protect ourselves; fellow workers, the public and the environment.
- Management and supervisors provide visible leadership, adequate resources, and ensure workplace standards are implemented and maintained.
- The Board ensures there is a disciplined approach to the identification and management of risks across the business.
It is a requirement that all employees, contractors and visitors comply with the requirements of this policy and our HSE management standards at all times.