Web Shop Orders – Hillmark Range
We ship with Australia Post ePacel to anywhere in Australia. Flat rate shipping applies of $10.00 to all Hillmark orders made via the web shop.
Upon completion of your purchase, our team will organise for your product to be dispatched as a priority. We will notify you via email when your product is dispatched and provide you with the tracking details.
We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. In the unlikely event that an ordered item isn’t available, or we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange a backorder or a full refund.
Terms & Conditions
• Check that you have entered the correct address. Customers will incur a re-post fee if parcels are returned to us when the incorrect address is supplied.
• In most instances your order will be shipped within 1 business day of ordering although during peak periods it may take 2-3 business days to despatch.
• All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Forrestdale WA 6112
• If you are not available to accept your delivery Australia Post may leave it at a ‘safe’ location or redirect to your local post office to be collected. Click here to read the terms and conditions of MyPost Safe Drop – https://auspost.com.au/terms-conditions/mypost-safe-drop-terms-and-conditions
• ICS will be closed for 2 weeks during the Christmas and New Year holiday season. Refer to the main page for dates and further information regarding disruptions to order processing times.
What if my order hasn’t arrived in the estimated time?
If you believe your order is outside the specified time range of delivery, and you are having your parcel delivered to a business address, please check the mail room or reception for your parcel.
If your parcel is being delivered to a home address please check around your property (such as the meter box, carport etc) for somewhere safe the delivery driver may have left your parcel.Please check your confirmation email to confirm your delivery address was correct.If your order has not arrived within 10 business days, please feel free to contact us with your order number and we can open a case with Australia Post.
If you’d like to return an item to us, please contact us with your order number. Return postage fees apply.
Big & Bulky Shipping & Dangerous Goods
International Corrosion Services use TNT Express Road Freight for big and bulky shipments and dangerous goods within Australia. Please note that our pickling pastes, sprays, gels and some cleaning chemicals are classed as dangerous good for transport purposes and therefore will attract a surcharge for freight from the carrier. For a shipping quote please send us an inquiry with your delivery address and order details.